Sunday, May 5, 2013

Trip To Dallas + Haul

I have been in Dallas this past weekend house-sitting for my parents, so I don't have my stash with me! But I did go shopping! This is just a small post showing ya'll what I picked up because *drum roll* I finally got all my materials together to build my first lightbox! YAY I couldn't wait to try it out!

I knew before I left town that I wanted to visit the Lush store that is in the mall here, and I picked up:


Lemony Flutter cuticle butter
King Of Skin body butter + tin (sold separately)

Do you like the new triangle logo? I may make it a bit more transparent in posts to come, I'm still playing around with it. 


I got all of this stuff at Walmart:
 I replaced my beloved Seche Vite
found some cheap nail art tools, and
I finally snagged my own bottle of Duri Rejuvicote (which I have been dying to try!)


I also grabbed two more Hard Candy polishes:
the left is Crush On Tin
the right is Mermaid Magic

After having such a good experience with the Hard Candy polish in my last post, I figured I'd pick up a couple more while I was in town. So there you have it! I cannot wait to get back home tomorrow and set up this new light box and take more pictures! 

All products mentioned in this post were purchased by me with my own money



No comments:

Post a Comment