Monday, September 9, 2013

Quick Swatch - Colores de Carol

Ahh it feels good to be typing up a post again! I've missed my blog dearly! I have been going through serious family stuff but I want to spend my morsel of free time doing what makes me happy! This crazy-cool polish from Colores De Carol is called Hero In Disguise. It is a sheer gray crelly with medium crimson hexes, small gold hexes, and black stars. Also in this polish is an impossible-to-photograph blue shimmer!

hero-in-disguise-1

I used two coats of Hero In Disguise over Essence Grey-t To Be Here. I really love the name of this polish, it is very fitting! 

hero-in-disguise-2

hero-in-disguise-3

I am sorry this post is pretty short but I am really hoping to get back to blogging! Have a wonderful day!

All products purchased by me, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment