Monday, September 9, 2013

Pink Gradient + Texture

Double posting today!? I guess I'm making up for lost time. ;) So, I think I have mentioned before that I am a girly-girl at heart. I try my hardest to broaden my horizons and appreciate every color in the spectrum, but sometimes you gotta do what makes you feel warm and fuzzy. Enter: a very. pink. mani.

pink-gradient-1

I warned you. My parents were coming into town and it was getting late, so I went with something fairly low maintenance and very me. I used all my favorite pinks! 

pink-gradient-2

Where do I start? The lighter color of the gradient and my thumb are OPI Pink Friday, the darker color in the gradient and my pinky are OPI A Definite Moust-Have, and my ring finger is OPI Pussy Galore (Liquid Sand). I topped my gradient with Digital Nails Spectraflair

pink-gradient-3

I personally love how this turned out. I really like the holographic gradient look and can't wait to try it matted! 

pink-gradient-4

Are you a fan? Too much pink for your eyes? I wanna know! 

All products purchased by me, all opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! I love pink gradients, so I'm definitely a fan :) The holo topper definitely adds a lot!

    ReplyDelete