Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hare Polish! Hooky at the Hamlet + Party Palace

Hey Ya'll, I hope everyone had a wonderful week! I have two Hare Polishes to share with you, both from the Spring 2013 Last Queen of France collection. For both polishes I used three thin coats with no undies. There is a slight visible nail line, but it didn't bother me.

The first shade I have for you is Hooky at the Hamlet. It is a greenish teal jelly with lots of different white glitters and blue-purple shimmer.

Hare-Polish-Hooky-at-the-Hamlet-1

I tried my best to get a color accurate shot of this beautiful shade, and check out that blue shimmer! Somebody at work said my nails reminded them of toothpaste and I have to agree! :)  This was a super fun color to wear, I wish I had taken a few photos in the sunlight. You can really see the blue on my ring finger in this next one... 

Hare-Polish-Hooky-at-the-Hamlet-2

The other polish I have today is Party Palace. It is a bright fuchsia jelly with red-orange hexes, white squares, fuchsia micro glitter, and blue shimmer. Thats a whole lot packed into one little bottle if you ask me! 

Hare-polish-party-palace-indoors-1

My boyfriend said this one reminded him of a Good & Plenty candy box. This color was also hard to photograph for color-accuracy and the darker photos are more accurate.

Hare-polish-party-palace-indoors-2

Hare-polish-party-palace-indoors-3

And guess what? This time I remembered to take pics outside too! The first one is in the shade, you can really see those microglitters now!

Hare-polish-party-palace-outdoors-1

And this next one is in the sun:

Hare-polish-party-palace-outdoors-2

I just realized it is embarrassing how pale I am for mid-June in Texas! Did I blind you? I hope you enjoyed this post, I really love these complex polishes!

Disclaimer: All products were purchased by me and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment