Monday, June 24, 2013

Enchanted Zebras! (Concert Nails)

I am beyond excited to share that I recently got to see my favorite band (yep, you already know) Fall Out Boy a couple of weeks ago! I wanted to go all out with some crazy FOB nail art, but my sister drove from out of town to join me and I wanted to spend time with her! So I went with a combo that was rocker + girly. Behold Enchanted Zebras by Starrily.

Starrily-Enchanted-Zebras-1

Its so sparkly! I jumped on the Black + White glitter obsession bandwagon long ago so this polish was a must have for me! I layered two coats of Enchanted Zebras over 3 thin coats of OPI A Definite Moust Have. I store most of my glitter polishes upside down in my helmer, and by doing so no fishing for glitter was required.

Starrily-Enchanted-Zebras-2

I just want to mention as far as darker pinks go, this is a favorite for me. I am considering a backup bottle.

Starrily-Enchanted-Zebras-3

Of course I had to take some outdoor pics to capture all the sparkle!

Starrily-Enchanted-Zebras-outdoors-1

Starrily-Enchanted-Zebras-outdoors-2

What do you think? Were my nails rocker enough? Whats that, you want bonus concert pics? If you insist... 

fall-out-boy-concert-1
I captured Andy through the tree :)
fall-out-boy-concert-2
And Andy again drumsticks in the air!
fall-out-boy-concert-3
PETE!!! 
Okay thats enough, ya'll have a lovely Monday!

Disclaimer: All polishes were purchased by me, all opinions are my own. I am in no way affiliated with Fall Out Boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment