Thursday, April 18, 2013

Dot triangle + my first color changer

Hey y'all today I've got some new manis and finally using a normal camera instead of my phone! The first is some nail art inspired by Sarah from Chalkboard Nails and you find find the specific post I'm talking about here
Dot Triangle Pink and Blue

She said her nails reminded her of billiards so I guess mine can be bowling pins ;) The pink is OPI Pink Friday and the blue on my accent nail is OPI Can't Find My Czechbook. I topped my base colors with Mash's Matte top coat before adding the dots in an attempt to achieve a contrast. I have never used a dotting tool before but it was pretty easy. There are two more shots below but they were taken with my phone (sorry.) 
Dot Triangle Pink and Blue 2

Dot Triangle Pink and Blue 3

Okay, next I recently purchased a color changer from Pretty & Polished and this color is Flip Flop Fuggetaboutit! This polish makes me so happy I cant wait to buy more :) It is white when warm and salmon-y pink when cold.

Flip Flop Fuggetaboutit Pretty and Polished

Flip Flop Fuggetaboutit Pretty and Polished cold

Flip Flop Fuggetaboutit Pretty and Polished warm

Has everyone gotten their copies of Save Rock And Roll yet? FOB totally dominated the iTunes homepage *squeeee* They have a new logo i really want to recreate in the near future, you can see it here!

Fall Out Boy on iTunes

Okay my eyes are starting to hurt, I misplaced my glasses like 2 days ago so I can't stare at a computer screen for long periods of time. Y'all have a wonderful day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment