Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Holy Jinx!

Disclaimer: I bought this polish with my own money. These are my opinions.

SO, I was going to post these photos WITH my birthday nails, but I felt each deserved their own post. 

I recently purchased OPI Jinx from the 2013 James Bond collection, it is the first liquid sand polish I have tried. I'll let the pics do the talking. 

OPI Jinx swatch indoors

The best way I can describe this polish is it is like you spotted a gold bar barely buried under some hot pink and coral sand. Haha, I don't know if that hurts or helps but this is very eye catching.

OPI Jinx swatch indoors 2

I was worried the sandy texture would make me want to pick at my nails, but it is fine enough that it does not snag or feel rough. 

OPI Jinx swatch indoors 3

A note about removal: this polish is easier to remove than glitter polishes, but harder to remove than plain polish. I used regular nail polish instead of acetone so maybe that would have sped up the process. 

Here are some shots in direct sunlight:

OPI Jinx swatch outdoors

OPI Jinx swatch outdoors 2

Stay tuned for my birthday post! Its my birthday right now but my post will be belated thanks to this awesome polish! 


No comments:

Post a Comment